A fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor maisonette that offers spacious living and entertaining space presented in excellent condition throughout as well as benefiting from a lovely private garden.
- Excellent lower ground floor maisonette
- Generous reception room featuring double doors to patio
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms, one with access to garden
- Modern white suite bathroom
- Neutrally decorated throughout with wood flooring
- Easy to maintain private garden
Valleyfield Road is located just off Streatham Common, which offers wonderful leafy open spaces. Streatham High Road is close by and supports a number of shops and services as well as bars and restaurants.
Streatham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A walled garden that would not look out of place in a BBC costume drama. Stunning throughout the year and still relatively undiscovered by the residents of South London. The gardens are beautifully maintained by a justifiably proud set of volunteers.
West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre
So many activities for adults and children. I personally love the exercise classes, Zumba and Boxfit.
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
West Norwood station
Streatham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 746 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400