Recently refurbished throughout, this beautiful two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation with a modern finish, conveniently located moments from Surbiton Station.
- A superb two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Set within an attractive period property
- Bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Quietly located close to amenities in Surbiton
- Moments from Surbiton rail station
South Bank is ideally positioned for the amenities of Surbiton while the restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston are within easy reach.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best Italian food I've had in the area by far. Coupled with great service and a wonderful selection of wine.
Gastro pub with tasty food and a large beer garden.
The French Tarte
A bakery/café that everyone talks about for their unique breads and other delicacies.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,496 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 606 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1300