This gorgeous four bedroom semi-detached house, comprises spacious and stylish accommodation with some period fittings and features with fabulous garden.
- Marvellous four bedroom semi-detached house
- Lovely reception room with doors onto garden
- Spacious dining room
- Four good-sized double bedrooms
- Outstanding school catchment
- Lovely mature garden with back access
- Beautifully stylish kitchen with space to dine
- Close to Sutton rail station
Egmont Road is a quiet residential street, situated just moments from the heart of Sutton, while the local area offers a superb selection of local parks and prestigious schools.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
Carshalton Beeches station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,847 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,146 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,595 (148 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1450