This spacious three bedroom bungalow, offers bright and ample accommodation with large reception room, master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and huge private garden.
- Attractive three bedroom detached bungalow
- Substantial reception room with separate dining area
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate WC
- Large kitchen with practical utility room
- In and out driveway with parking for 4 cars
- Excellent school catchment on sought after road
The property benefits from a quiet residential location just moments to Cheam Village and Sutton's town centre, both offering a fantastic range of amenities.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
An excellent place for children and families.
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,146 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,535 (142 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1450