Set within a secure purpose-built development, this wonderful two bedroom second floor flat, offers a great living and entertaining space with private balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Ample living room with space to dine
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Lovely private balcony
- Quiet road close to the centre of Sutton
- Near to Sutton rail station
The property benefits from a quiet residential location and is just short walk away from the heart of Sutton, which offers a superb selection of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
An excellent place for children and families.
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
West Sutton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,486 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 558 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1450