This superb recently refurbished five bedroom semi-detached house boasting modern décor with high specs throughout, offers spacious accommodation with an en suite shower, rear garden with decking and off-street parking.
- Fully refurbished to an outstanding standard
- Large five bedroom semi-detached house
- Expansive kitchen/dining room with adjoining reception room
- Second great size reception room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Four further sizeable bedrooms
- Well-presented rear garden with decking
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Montpellier Rise is located just a short distance from Brent Cross Underground Station and the shops and amenities that can be found in Golders Green.
Temple Fortune locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Along Finchley Road, Temple Fortune is a fantastic residential centre of family homes and independent shops.
Créme de la Créme
Very nice desserts and special requests for events, from birthday cakes to wedding cakes.
An upmarket hotel that is fully kosher, which serves the local community. It is very luxurious if you feel like a bit of a break away from the kids!
Brent Cross station
Golders Green station
Hendon Central station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,920 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,755 (163 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444