This fantastic one bedroom second floor flat benefits from an excellent location adjacent to Tooting Bec Common, well proportioned living space and a private balcony.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Offers bright and well proportioned interiors throughout
- Generous reception with open-plan modern kitchen
- Boasts a lovely private balcony
- Close to Tooting Bec Common
- Benefits from off-street parking
The flat is situated across from the open green spaces of Tooting Bec Common which can be used for recreational purposes and is within easy reach of the many shops, restaurants and bars along Balham High Road.
Tooting Bec locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
Graveney and Meadow
A restaurant with cool, quirky décor and a great bar for a quiet drink.
Awesome Lebanese food at a good price. I would recommend a £6 lunch box deal, but make sure you order a little in advance.
Tooting Bec station
Tooting Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £524 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 505 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2150