A great two bedroom duplex flat offering generous living space and arranged over two floors, with easy access to a wide range of shops and amenities.
- Beautifully presented first and second floor flat
- Bright reception room
- Well equipped fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room,
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Modern white suite bathroom
Selkirk Road is conveniently situated just off Tooting High Street, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Coffee Co. of Tooting
Brand new coffee shop that has opened and I love it! Delicious coffee, chilled out atmosphere and a great edition to Tooting. The falafel and avocado sandwich is awesome!
Awesome place for a burger and definitely some of the best in London.
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
Tooting Broadway station
Tooting Bec station
Haydons Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £599 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 848 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Tooting between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2150