This beautiful two bedroom flat which is placed on the second floor of a purpose-built apartment building offers bright and airy living space in a peaceful residential area close to local shops and amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat
- Arranged on second floor of a purpose-built building
- Boasts contemporary interiors throughout
- Spacious, bright reception room with dining area
- Features generous, modern kitchen
- Offers two well presented bedrooms
Gwynnne House features a fantastic location close to the shops and amenities of Spitalfields, Bricklane and Shoreditch while the closest transport links are Whitechapel and Aldgate East Stations.
Tower Hamlets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Galvin La Chapelle
This Michelin-starred French restaurant is perfect for a special occasion. Impressive food in an even more impressive setting within a beautiful converted church.
Urban Food Fest
This food festival off Shoreditch High Street is there every Saturday throughout the day and late into the night. There's loads of delicious food stalls with cuisines from all over the world and bars serving tasty cocktails.
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £931 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 432 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414