Situated just a short walk from the vibrant Brick Lane, this sunny onebedroom second floor flat offers well appointed interior and proximity to the City, Spitalfields and easy access to Canary Wharf.
- A naturally light one bedroom flat
- Arranged over the second floor
- Set within a modern development
- Short walk from Brick Lane
- Easy access to the City and West End
- Close to amenities and transport links
Old Montague Street is conveniently located moments from the City and Spitalfields with a wealth of pavement cafes, bars and restaurants close by.
Tower Hamlets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
At the top of the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel near Tower Bridge, this sophisticated bar has amazing views!
Duck & Waffle
This restaurant in The Heron is a great way to start the day and there's not a bad view either... Breakfast is a must!!
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,064 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 488 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414