This fabulous ground floor, one bedroom flat boasts stylish décor, naturally bright rooms and a good sized bedroom and bathroom as well as a superb location.
- Charming one bedroom flat
- Presented in excellent condition
- Offers stylish décor
- Ample living space throughout
- Situated on the raised ground floor
- Lovely period conversion
- Comprises bay-fronted reception room
- Spacious bathroom and storage space
Tabley Road is a quiet residential area ideally located to the local amenities of Tufnell Park and Holloway. Tufnell Park Underground Station (Northern Line) is close by for excellent links into the city and West End.
Tufnell Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Upper Holloway station
Holloway Road station
Caledonian Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,296 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 461 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000