Boasting original design features, this fantastic two bedroom bespoke flat offers naturally bright rooms, wood floors with underfloor heating, one en suite bedroom and a central location.
- Unique first floor flat flooded with natural light
- Open-plan living space with generous reception area
- Kitchen with central island housing spice and whisky racks
- Separate raised study area with built-in desk and shelving
- Master suite with sunken bath and radio speakers
- Second good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower/utility room with heated towel rail
- Fully equipped with mood lighting and i-pod docking station
This excellent property is centrally located for the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Chiswick High Road.
Turnham Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Job
Italian craft beer in Chiswick! Great for a 'cultured' beer and burger after work, or a good weekend session!
Angie's Little Food Shop
8 years working for Gordon Ramsay paid off! Amazing breakfasts - the crab and apple bruschetta is outstanding - and the salads at lunch are WOW! The guys that work here are lovely too!
A friendly neighbourhood barbers where you can get a proper shave as a treat.
Turnham Green station
Chiswick Park station
Stamford Brook station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,009 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000