Arranged on the first floor of a superb new development this fantastic one bedroom flat features modern décor with generous living space throughout.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom apartment
- Arranged on the first floor of a modern development
- Benefits from concierge services
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Interior designed kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances
- Well presented bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Secure new development with fob entry system
- Superbly located for Twickenham's town centre
Brewery Wharf is well placed for the vast selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants in Twickenham town centre. The iconic Twickenham Rugby Ground is close by which features a Virgin Active Gym and Marriot Hotel and the nearest station is Twickenham.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Church Street is a historic street in Twickenham full of the best bakeries, cafes and restaurants. It is the road you want to visit when coming to Twickenham!
Close to St Margarets Station, this place is a cosy 'old man' style pub with a welcoming atmosphere.
Stir the emotions with the pre-match national anthems!
St. Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,209 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 583 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777