Featuring a quite superb 32' reception room, this wonderful one bedroom flat provides well presented open-plan living space and a great location in Holloway.
- A great one bedroom second floor duplex flat
- Generous living and entertaining space
- Exceptionally spacious reception room
- Semi-open-plan kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Boasting a popular residential address
The Beaux Arts Building is located moments from a comprehensive range of bars, shops and cosmopolitan restaurants along Holloway Road.
Upper Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Upper Holloway station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,220 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 935 (86 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343