This brilliant two bedroom apartment, set over the first floor, offers naturally bright, neutral interiors throughout, including two double bedrooms, a reception room with space to dine and a sleek kitchen.
- Fantastic two bedroom apartment
- Finished to a good contemporary standard
- Fresh neutral décor throughout
- Benefits from a sleek fitted kitchen
- Offers a brilliant modern bathroom
- Set on the first floor with a secure ground floor entrance
Redclyffe Road is a peaceful residential road situated moments from a selection of local shops and amenities on Green Street. The nearest transport link is Upton Park Underground Station, for reliable links into and out of The City.
Upton Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A down to earth vegetarian Indian restaurant, with tasty, inexpensive, healthy and authentic food.
Dynamix Health Club
The perfect place to go to relieve stress after work. It has an amazing free weights room and a cafe serving healthy juices and shakes made from a choice of protein brands.
A fantastic Asian confectionary shop selling both sweet and savoury treats on Green Street, close to Upton Park Underground Station.
Upton Park station
East Ham station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,904 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £965 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 424 (39 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585