Positioned on the third floor of a handsome purpose-built building, providing communal grounds and gardens, a two bedroom flat with a stylish interior and well proportioned rooms throughout.
- Reception room with space for dining
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Second bedroom of a good size
- White suite bathroom with over bath shower
- Good proximity to Vauxhall Park
Hartington Road is conveniently located with a short commute to Oval, Stockwell and Vauxhall underground station stations, and close to a range of amenities along Wandsworth Road and South Lambeth Road.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
The Jam Tree
There are endless food and drink establishments around Clapham Common that have a lively atmosphere and The Jam Tree is included in these. It's amazing in the summer, as the whole front opens up into a terrace. They also do bottomless prosecco brunch at the weekend.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £978 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 584 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.