Boasting a secure location within a residential development in Victoria, this delightful two bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space with a bright and airy feel throughout.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Arranged over the second floor, accessed via lift
- Two bedroom with the master having an en-suite
- Light reception room with ample dining space
- Fantastic address moments from Victoria
Elverton Street is surrounded by many pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences with Victoria Street within close proximity boasting a wide range of upmarket designer retailers and eateries.
Victoria locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 820 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000