This superb two bedroom flat offers generous living space with bright, neutral décor throughout and benefits from a peaceful, residential location.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the ground floor
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Features stunning wood flooring throughout
- Offers modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Provides two well proportioned bedrooms with neutral décor
- Benefits from off street parking
- Access to lovely shared garden
- Close to new station ?Lea Bridge? opening in Spring 2016
Hitcham Road benefits from a peaceful location a short distance from the wide variety of amenities and transport links of Walthamstow Central.
Walthamstow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lee Valley Ice Centre
A fantastic place to hang out with your friends and have a good time ice skating or playing ice hockey. You can also book ice skating lessons for a reasonable price.
Fresh Indian cuisine served as a buffet. A restaurant with both style and substance.
Recently reopened, this pub is a great place to enjoy a drink sitting on a lovely, comfy sofa in the garden.
St. James Street station
Walthamstow Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Waltham Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 677 (62 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Walthamstow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2323