A stunning three bedroom apartment offering exceptionally spacious and elegant accommodation with 31' reception room, three bathrooms and 30' roof terrace with fantastic views.
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Roof terrace with wonderful views over the River Thames
- Modern kitchen with ample worktop space
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Third bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to terrace
- Chic tiled bathroom
- Moments from the amenities of Wandsworth
The development offers a range of on-site amenities and a greater range of shops, bars and restaurants are available close by in Wandsworth and Fulham. The nearest station is Wandsworth Town (National Rail).
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
Powder Keg Diplomacy
Always worth a visit for a drink or two. The cocktails are original, homemade and more a piece of art for all your senses. The in-house infused eucalyptus gin is wonderful stuff and the wine list has been composed with imagination and care.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
Overground lines, Zone 2
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone 2
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,348 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,460 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000