This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and airy reception room with two private balconies with stunning views overlooking the River Thames.
- Bright and airy reception room with access to two balconies
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Large second bedroom
- Located in a secure building with a Concierge
- Moments away from local amenities
Wapping Wall is a pleasant residential area with a wide range of local amenities. With Wapping High Street station close by.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
The best Turkish food for an excellent price.
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 833 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222