Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this incredible two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors.
- Located on the sixth floor, with lift and concierge
- Vast reception room flooded with natutral light
- Chic open-plan kitchen with dining space
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Private terrace with views of the City and Canary Wharf
- Beautiful wood floors and striking decor
- Lots of character and original features
- Suspended fire orb and comfort cooling
Along Wapping Lane you will find your local post office, butchers, bakers, and florist and much more. The area is also well served by a wide range of places to eat and drink.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great gastropub on Narrow Street in Limehouse with fabulous food and a lovely atmosphere. The terrace has superb views of the Thames and you can go for a stroll around picturesque Limehouse Basin afterwards to walk off all the calories consumed!
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Brilliant street food market on the basin. Amazing homemade burgers, doughnuts etc.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,394 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,577 (239 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222