A bright, south-west-facing two bedroom flat situated in a popular apartment block with a gym and a swimming pool, offering modern living space and situated close to the River Thames.
- A bright two bedroom flat (with lift and porter)
- Sixth floor of a sought-after residential development
- Ideally located close to the spectacular London Eye
- Moments from the amenities of the South Bank
- Secure underground parking
- Communal gymnasium and swimming pool
Forum Magnum Square offers a selection of shops and cafés with further amenities close by and across the river in the West End.
Waterloo locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cute bakery with an even cuter afternoon tea! Different from the traditional sandwiches and cakes that you would expect...
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
A traditional pub over a whopping 12 levels with a cosy atmosphere and two cocktails for £10 during happy hour! It's also a great place for watching sports...
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,260 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 712 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500