Desirably positioned on the South Bank, this well proportioned two bedroom flat is located on the fifth floor of a highly prestigious block just moments from the fantastic facilities of Belvedere Road.
- Exceptional fifth floor two bedroom flat
- Situated within a prestigious development
- Reception room with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well-equipped fitted kitchen
A superb range of cultural attractions and eateries are readily available throughout the local area, with the shopping facilities of the West End just moments away across the river.
Waterloo locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A yearly festival on the South Bank celebrating London's creative culture - music, comedy, food and so much more!
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
Lambeth North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,096 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 623 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500