This fantastic three bedroom house offers a stunning interior finish throughout highlighted with rustic charm and benefits from a superb open-plan reception room/kitchen, private wraparound garden and driveway.
- Superb three bedroom house
- Modern finish highlighted with period character
- Gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Three bright bedrooms with master offering fitted storage
- Beautifully fitted bathroom and stylish kitchen
- Private wrap around garden and driveway
- Walking distance of West Byfleet Station
- Excellent location close to very good schools
Camphill Road offers a superb location moments from West Byfleet Station, a selection of local amenities and a variety of excellent schools.
West Byfleet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sands at Bleak House
Serving the best scallops in Woking and only a two minute drive from the centre, so a great choice for a walk followed by lunch.
One of my favourite places to grab a healthy lunch.... Beats Starbucks and Pret every time!
The best dry cleaners in Woking with same day dry cleaning!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,070 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 836 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45