This well proportioned two bedroom ground floor flat is set within a smart residential building in central West Dulwich, offering a generous living space and off-street parking.
- Delightful two bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a secured gated development
- Light and generously-proportioned reception room
- Large and well-equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Generous bathroom and smart en-suite shower room
- Wonderful fixtures and fittings
- Good location for transport links and amenities
The local area offers a great selection of amenities, with the shops, bars and restaurants of West Dulwich, Dulwich Village and Tulse Hill close to hand.
West Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Herne Hill Market
A buzzing Sunday market, right near Herne Hill Station.
A taste of the Mediterranean, this Italian deli also has a patio garden, where you can sit and enjoy their delicious dishes.
A great place for an early morning run, where you feel like you aren't even in London - yet you are only 10 minutes from central London on the Victoria line. There are tennis courts, a gym and a Lido too if running isn't your thing.
West Dulwich station
Tulse Hill station
North Dulwich station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,537 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 631 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200