One of four fantastic three bedroom, two bathroom maisonettes with a shared patio, one en suite bedroom, bright contemporary interiors situated in a brilliant location near transport links and amenities.
- Stunning maisonette in a fantastic location
- Reception room with space for dining
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with sliding doors to balcony and en suite
- Second bedroom with French doors
- Ample third bedroom
- Sleek bathroom
- Superb location close to many shops and amenities
The Broadway has a number of shops, bars and restaurants and the property faces the green open spaced of Dean Gardens. West Ealing Station is also nearby.
West Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delicious Indian restaurant with great choice. The staff are friendly and the prices are excellent!
Parkers of Northfields is a local institution that sells amazing sandwiches and fantastic pies at prices to suit everyone, as well as freshly made bread and pastries.
Will to Win
In a leafy location next to Lammas Park, this tennis centre offers tennis coaching and courts, as well as a welcoming family-friendly atmosphere.
West Ealing station
Drayton Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,493 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,187 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 886 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550