Wonderfully decorated to an impressive standard, this fabulous two bedroom flat features a bright reception room with stunning décor, ample bedrooms and a superb location.
- Classic period conversion close to Abbey Road
- Well proportioned living space throughout
- Offers spacious reception room with stylish interiors
- Features modern, well equipped kitchen
- Two well presented, generous bedrooms
- Luxurious bathroom suite and modern fixtures and fittings
- Neutral décor throughout
- Moments away from local shops and amenities
Priory Road is found in a great location, close to the excellent selection of shops and amenities found in South Hampstead, with the more extensive facilities of the West End also within easy reach.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
Queen's Park Farmers' Market
In the grounds of Salusbury Primary School, great on Sundays for breakfast or lunch. Lots of fresh produce and a great mix of delicious food options.
Kilburn High Road station
Kilburn Park station
West Hampstead station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,090 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 813 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377