An elegant seven bedroom, double-fronted house offering an immaculately presented interior with a high-end specification, also boasting a wonderful manicured garden, an en suite master bedroom and a superb kitchen.
- Incredible detached house with wonderful period features
- Substantial kitchen offering ample dining space
- Two excellent reception rooms, dining room and conservatory
- Generous bay-fronted master bedroom with en suite
- Six further beautiful double bedrooms
- Stunning bathroom with roll-top bath and three shower rooms
- Wonderful garden with patio areas, pond and side access
- Close to Julians Primary School and West Norwood Station
St Julians Farm Road is located within easy reach of Knights Hill, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities.
West Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A walled garden that would not look out of place in a BBC costume drama. Stunning throughout the year and still relatively undiscovered by the residents of South London. The gardens are beautifully maintained by a justifiably proud set of volunteers.
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre
So many activities for adults and children. I personally love the exercise classes, Zumba and Boxfit.
West Norwood station
Tulse Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,096 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,311 (307 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400