Situated in a period conversion and benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout, this beautiful two bedroom flat is bright and spacious within boasting a large eat-in kitchen and private garden.
- Lovely reception room with bay windows and feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Large eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- French doors from kitchen lead out on to private garden
- Good-size second bedroom
- Bathroom suite with modern fixtures and fittings
- Private entrance to property
Bangalore Street is ideally located for the riverside walks near Putney Bridge and the green open spaces of Barnes Common, while the exceptional shops and restaurants of Putney High Street are also nearby.
West Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Home of Fulham Football Club and a great day out!
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 853 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000