Set on a quiet residential street, this elegant two bedroom flat offers bright and airy living and entertaining space with a gorgeous reception room, separate kitchen and a charming sun-lit conservatory.
- Set within an elegant period conversion
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Large reception room ideal for entertaining
- Fantastic conservatory full of natural light
- Spacious separate kitchen
- Enviably located near the banks of the River Thames.
Danemaere Street is conveniently located in the ever popular West Putney and within easy reach of Putney town centre. The banks of the River Thames, ideal for evening walks are also moments away.
West Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A picturesque place to spend sunny Sunday afternoons.
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,214 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 772 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000