A fantastic two bedroom flat offering maid service and all bills included, such as Sky television, situated in a modern portered building with secure underground parking, a lift and a private balcony.
- A fantastic two bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room with stylish open-plan kitchen
- Utility room housing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Two good-sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- En suite shower room and bathroom
- Situated in a modern portered building
- Offering maid service and all bills included
Hereford Road is situated moments from a great selection of restaurants, shops and bars around Westbourne Grove and Bayswater.
Westbourne Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Portobello Juice Café
Create your own juices at this infamous juice bar on Portobello Road.
Notting Hill Gate station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 979 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000