Retaining beautiful original features with stunning wood floors and high ceilings throughout, this outstanding three bedroom flat offers a secure location within red-bricked mansion block in the heart of Westminster.
- Set within a beautiful mansion block with porter
- Generously arranged over the second floor
- Three bedroom, two of which have en-suites
- Gorgeous double reception room with ornate cornicing
- Lovely kitchen with integrated appliances
- Grand entrance hall with high ceilings throughout
- Fantastic location moments from Victoria Street
Carlisle Place is an imposing Westminster address located just moments from an extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and eateries along Victoria Street with the green open spaces of St James's Park also within close proximity.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,624 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000