Enviably located within a historical building moments from the banks of the River Thames, this desirable three bedroom top floors flat offers a beautifully presented interior with a private roof terrace.
- Set within a historical residential building in Westminster
- Elegantly arranged over the third and fourth floors
- Three bedroom with the master having balcony access
- Light reception room with dining space
- Well equipped kitchen with Miele appliances
- Private roof terrace accessed from the kitchen
- Exceptional location moments from Parliament Square
- Situated close to Victoria Street
Tufton Street is well located for the many pavement lined cafes and galleries of Westminster with some fashionable shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street the sights of St James Park and Parliament Square are also moments away.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,144 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000