Set within a prestigious residential development in the heart of Westminster, this stylish one bedroom apartment features a bright modern living space with access to onsite gym and sauna faculties.
- Prestigious residential development with 24hr concierge
- Arranged over the third floor and accessed via lift
- One contemporary bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Light reception room with adjoining dining room
- Well equipped kitchen with granite worktops
- Controlled underfloor heating system throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with ample storage
- Newly refurbished gym, sauna and swimming pool
Marsham Street is well located for the many pavement lined cafes and galleries of Westminster with some fashionable shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street the sights of St James Park and Buckingham Palace also moments away.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 613 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000