Stylish two bedroom flat set on the first floor of a recently refurbished building located on bustling Edgware Road and close to Little Venice.
- Stylish and spacious two bedroom flat
- Superbly arranged over the first floor
- Set within a recently refurbished building
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Smart bathroom with a corner bath
Located on Edgware Road this flat is well served by local shops and restaurants while picturesque Little Venice with its beautiful canal is also nearby.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £670 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 528 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000