Set on the third floor, this spacious and superbly presented two bedroom flat offers superior accommodation in the heart of Westminster.
- Open-plan reception with space to dine
- Sliding doors to private balcony
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
- Family bathroom
- Building with porter and lift
Great Peter Street offers immediate access to a host of street cafes, restaurants and bars in the heart of Westminster.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 815 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000