This luxurious three bedroom apartment is set on the ninth floor of a prestigious new Westminster building and offers a high-specification finish and access to un-paralleled onsite facilities.
- Substantial open plan reception with private balcony
- Open plan kitchen with high-spec Kuppersbusch appliances
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite and additional third bedroom
- Upgrades including marble, fireplace and water filtration
- 24-hour concierge and on site gymnasium
- 10- year build guarantee
- Parking space number 9
John Islip Street is ideally located for many street cafes and shops available within Westminster Village while Victoria and St James's Park is within walking distance.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,609 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000