A magnificent two bedroom duplex flat situated in a stunning development with secure underground parking and access to the beautiful communal gardens.
- Outstanding two bedroom duplex flat
- Fabulous development with secure portered entrance
- Underground parking
- Presented in excellent condition
- Substantial reception room with French windows to balcony
- Views over communal gardens
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Additional bedroom and bathroom
Lindsay Square is conveniently located close to the many amenities of Pimlico and Vauxhall Bridge Road. The nearest underground station is Pimlico (Victoria Line).
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,352 (125 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000