Well located for local amenities and transport links, this refurbished ground floor flat offers well proportioned accommodation and benefits from communal gardens and one allocated off-street parking space.
- Recently refurbished and well proportioned two bedroom fla
- Set within a purpose-built block with communal gardens
- Bright and generous reception room, newly fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Additional double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom and separate WC
- Close to amenities and transport links
The property is well located for the amenities of Walm Lane and close to a further selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Cricklewood Broadway and Willesden High Road, with leafy Gladstone Park also nearby.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
Amazing gourmet burgers from tame lemon and herb to those that like the heat on full blast! All meals are super reasonable in price, with fries and a drink included.
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,204 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 750 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800