Boasting period features and generous rooms, this wonderful two bedroom property is spaciously arranged on the ground floor and features a lovely reception room and good sized eat-in kitchen located in Willesden.
- A wonderful two bedroom ground floor garden flat
- Boasts its own private entrance
- Offers lovely period features throughout
- Stylish bay fronted reception room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Charming bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Access to a beautiful communal garden
- Superb location close to amenities
Heathfield Park is well placed for the amenities of Willesden Green. The nearest Underground Station is Willesden which offers excellent links to and from central London.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Everything from fireplaces to vintage travel trunks, amazing antiques to helping you tell the time...
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Willesden Green station
Dollis Hill station
Brondesbury Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,354 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 751 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800