Boasting its own private entrance, this excellent two bedroom maisonette offers high ceilings, original period features and a private garden.
- A superb two/three bedroom garden maisonette
- Refurbished throughout with 1010 sq.ft of living space
- Bright reception room leading on to garden
- Contemporary kitchen leading to garden
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Lovely private garden
- Excellent location moments from amenities
- 10 ft high ceilings / long lease at 155 years
The property is ideally placed with Cricklewood and Willesden Green both close by, offering a wide range of amenities while Gladstone Park is also within easy reach.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A constant source of highly intelligent Oxford and Cambridge graduates willing to tutor for far less than the going rate.
Amazing gourmet burgers from tame lemon and herb to those that like the heat on full blast! All meals are super reasonable in price, with fries and a drink included.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Willesden Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,010 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800