A well proportioned three bedroom flat located moments from the All England Lawn Tennis Club, boasting bright interiors, spacious accommodation throughout and a balcony with lovely views overlooking Wimbledon Park.
- Bright three bedroom flat in Secure residential block
- Generous reception room with blacony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three good-sized bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes)
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Heating and hot water bills included
- Within walking distance to the tennis and Wimbledon Village
The apartment is located midway between Southfields and Wimbledon Village, which offers shops, restaurants and other amenities, while Wimbledon Park is very easily reached.
Wimbledon Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 969 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900