Superbly located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this fantastic two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers well proportioned living space with a shared garden.
- Fantastic raised ground floor flat in period conversion
- Bright reception room with high ceilings
- Well equipped kitchen with new appliances
- Lovely master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bay window
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Quality bathroom and shower room
- Beautiful communal garden and a pet friendly flat
- Opportunity to be first tenant after owner
The shops, bars, cafés and restaurants if Wimbledon Village and the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common and Wimbledon Park are all moments away.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,112 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 582 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900