Boasting a prime location in the heart of Wimbledon village, this gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat offers beautiful interior with a a modern eat-in kitchen and charming period features.
- Stunning first floor flat with high ceilings
- Lovely reception room bathed in natural light
- Excellent kitchen with space to dine
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish white suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Well presented with lovely wood flooring
- Enviable location moments from Wimbledon Common
This flat is ideally located to take advantage of the numerous excellent shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities of Wimbledon High Street with a further selection on offer in Wimbledon Broadway.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,147 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 681 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900