Offering a superb, quiet residential location moments from the fashionable bars and boutiques of Wimbledon Village, this fantastic three bedroom three storey house is beautifully presented throughout.
- Gorgeous house with a beautifully presented interior
- Dual-aspect reception room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Neat rear garden
- Off-street parking
This fantastic house is located on a lovely residential cul-de-sac in a superb convenient location for the exclusive cafés, bars and boutiques of trendy Wimbledon Village and a great range of amenities in central Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Raynes Park station
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,991 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,317 (122 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900