This generously proportioned five bedroom maisonette offers beautifully presented accommodation with a charming private garden, situated in a fantastic location close to amenities and Dundonald Recreation Ground.
- Stunning split-level maisonette in popular residential area
- Spacious bay-fronted reception room bathed in natural light
- Fabulous eat-in kitchen offering access to garden
- Amazing master bedroom with stylish en suite bathroom
- Four further good-sized bedrooms, one with en suite
- Modern bathroom and separate WC
- Pretty, easy to maintain, private garden
- Moments from to the amenities of Kingston Road
Situated close to the local amenities of Kingston Road, the property is within easy reach of an excellent range of shopping and entertainment facilities in Wimbledon town centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Wimbledon Chase station
Merton Park station
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,293 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,378 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,586 (147 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900