Boasting an incredible refurbishment throughout, this stunning five bedroom detached house offering generous living space with a fabulous kitchen opening onto a wonderful garden, situated moments from Wimbledon Village.
- Breath-taking fully detached house with gravel driveway
- Two impressive reception room, both with large bay-windows
- Amazing open-plan kitchen/dining room and adjoining utility
- Generous master bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- Four further excellent bedrooms, two also with en suites
- Gorgeous lawned garden with patio area and mature borders
- Under floor heating and integrated music system throughout
Situated close to the local amenities of Wimbledon Park and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Wimbledon town centre, the property offers motorists easy access to the A3 road links to central London and the South.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Wimbledon Park station
Haydons Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £17,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,504 (418 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900