This delightful two bedroom ground floor flat is located opposite Wimbledon Park, benefiting from neutral décor throughout, generously proportioned living space and two good-sized double bedrooms.
- Spacious ground floor flat overlooking Wimbledon Park
- Generous reception room incorporating dining area
- Quality kitchen with plenty of storage
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- White suite bathroom and separate WC
- Communal gardens
- Private garage
- Excellent location close to the amenities of Southfields
Enviably located the property is close to the variety of amenities in Southfields and for a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants Wimbledon town centre is nearby.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,040 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £824 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 796 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900