Boasting two exceptionally spacious bedrooms, this fabulous third floor flat features open-plan living space with a private balcony, an en suite master bedroom and a wonderful communal roof terrace.
- Superb third floor flat (with lift) in stylish development
- Fabulous reception room offering access to private balcony
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Spacious second double bedroom and white suite bathroom
- Immaculately presented with modern fixtures and fittings
- Enviable central location and close to Wimbledon Station
- Incredible communal roof terrace with views across Wimbledon
Located moments from the Broadway with its array of shops, restaurants and transport links, with the boutiques of Wimbledon Village just a short distance away.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 875 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900