A bright and spacious two bedroom flat offering open-plan living arranged over the first floor of this brand new development, boasting a beautifully presented interior and a shared garden.
- Fabulous two bedroom first floor flat in modern development
- Spacious reception room with room to dine
- Stylish integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two bright good-sized bedrooms
- Chic bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Great location within easy reach of Wimbledon
Worple Road is moments from the shops and amenities of Wimbledon City Centre, as well as being close to the cafes and boutiques of both Wimbledon Village and Raynes Park.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,043 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,225 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 516 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900